Taipan Original 125x1x22 Inox Cutting Disc
TAIPAN ...The brand with bite!
- Excellent Disc Life and Value for Money
- Smooth & Safe Cutting - Unique Anti-Friction Surface on both sides of disc: Improves the Ease of the cut, Increases Cut Speed and Prevents Jamming and Kick-back
- Optimum Performance on both Mild and Stainless Steel
- Metal Centre Rim for Maximum Strength & Safety
- For Steel and Stainless-Steel
- Available thicknesses: 1.0mm (for Fine Cutting with Minimal dust & heat and minimal material loss) and 1.6mm (for maximum safety in demanding applications)
- OSA Approved & Conforms with AS1788.1: Your Guarantee of Safety & Quality
Did You Know?
Taipan discs are developed through a rigorous and demanding process. In fact, the Taipan Original series cutting disc was released only after 12 months of extensive R&D.
Taipan Abrasives Group has testing facilities in several countries, and utilise the latest CNC testing equipment to test and compare disc performance for R&D and Quality Control. Extensive user trials are also conducted, to determine how the discs perform 'in real life' across a number of performance categories, such as: blade life, cutting speed, ease of cut, robustness and resistance to fracture. The result? A fair dinkum, tried and tested product!
ACL Welding Supply regularly despatches our products to all states and territories of Australia from our Queensland warehouses. Contact Us with your postcode to receive a competitive freight option to your location.