Weldmax 221A AC/DC VRD Tig Welder 240V
The 221 AC/DC is an advanced technology single phase AC/DC tig welder packed with every feature and parameter the professional requires. Super quiet and high stability arc.
- Thanks to its dimensions and the ratio, power-weight/duty cycle 221AC/DC is the best option on the market, for small and medium workshops, ideal for maintenance, food industry, hydraulics, piping, medium weight steel constructions and chemical plants.
- Easy to transport, only 19.5 kg, it is the best option for maintenance and repair on field, shipyard and off-shore operations.
- Designed for welders at all levels and is recommended also for demonstrations and welding schools.
User friendly control panel, AC functions for welding aluminium, magnesium and related alloys. DC functions for mild steel, stainless steel, copper – to 220amps. MMA welding to 180 amps – VRD.
- 50 Program Memories.
- Q-Start – Rapid joining of weld pools for initial starting.
- SYNERGIC IGNITION – modifies the ignition according to electrode diameter.
- Dynamic arc, ensures deeper penetration and lower heat input with more regular bead formation.
- MIXED AC/DC – increases arc penetration for thick aluminium plate.
- Remote torch controls, up/down, potentiometer foot control.
- MULTITACK – reduces heat input while joining light gauge materials.
- PULSE CURRENT – For controlled heat input.
- EXTRA FUSION – Shift wave form towards negative for very light gauge alloy sheet – with sharpen tungsten.
- Q SPOT – For fast tacking, leave the weld tack white and clean with very little heat.
- BI-LEVEL – increase or lower the amps by pressing torch switch.
ACL Welding Supply regularly despatches our products to all states and territories of Australia from our Queensland warehouses. Contact Us with your postcode to receive a competitive freight option to your location.