Weldmax 225 Pulse Inverter Mig Welder
Digital inverter welding technology with precise control of Pulse MIG, standard MIG, MMA (stick welding), and GTAW (Tig) welding functions. Excellent welding characteristics for most types of weldable metals. Ideal for thin aluminium!
- Microprocessor-controlled multi-process welding inverter suitable for MIG/MAG (manual, synergic or pulsed), TIG-DC (continuous or pulsed) and MMA welding.
- The large 8.4cm (3.3") display shows all the welding parameters and makes their setting easy and intuitive.
- In synergic MIG/MAG welding the microprocessor ensures easy and quick setting of the programs, thus always guaranteeing optimal arc stability and the highest weld quality.
- In pulsed mode welding it is unbeatable and guarantees excellent quality results on the thinnest of materials.
- Its simplicity and versatility makes it ideal for use in steel, stainless and aluminium.
- Highly energy efficient – low power consumption using inverter technology
- Robust and digitally controlled integrated 4-roll wire feed
- All welding cable connections use standard Australian style connectors
- Gas / Gasless Polarity reversal function located near drive rollers (inside wire feed cabinet)
DC Controlled or Pulsed Welding, Pre-Set Synergic Curves, Program storage of your own custom weld parameters, 2T/4T Spot Function, Pre-post Gas Time Regulation, Electronic Reactance, Soft Start, Burn-back Time, Hot Start, Slope Down, Crater Fill.
Lift ARC, DC Controlled or Pulsed Welding, 2T/4T, Current Frequency and Current Levels in TIG Pulsed Welding, Final Current, Up/Down Slope Regulation.
Anti-stick capability, Adjustable Hot Start & ARC Force.
- Steel and stainless manufacturing industry
- Automotive repairs & body shops
- Machinery and mechanical maintenance
- Project plate boat builders
- Race car roll frames and tubular steels
The Weldmax 240V Pulse Mig Welders are the answer when welding aluminium, steel, stainless and CrNi using single phase power. For those who build boats, trailers, tanks or are in the field, the Weldmax machines are light weight and can be used either manually or utilise the pre-programmed settings that allow very fast set up and perfect operation the welding arc. With a large digital display - this intuitive machine is set to impress the best fabricators, sheet metals workers, boilermakers and all the boat builders. Call us now for a free demonstration to prove it for yourself....they are manufactured in Italy under strict European regulations to world class standards and come standard with a 2 year warranty for complete peace of mind. Its simplicity and versatility make it ideal for use in body shops or maintenance jobs as well as training and education facilities for students to grasp the whole digital welding concept. For Tig welding just add a Tig Torch with a trigger, no valve is required as the machine has an internal solenoid. Once the trigger is pressed, you just touch the tungsten on the workpiece to activate the Lift-Arc ignition. Upon completion of the weld, release the trigger and slope down will activate or the weld will just stop if slope down is not turned on.
For a smaller more portable machine – refer to the 220 model – which is the same output but is lightweight, compact and is designed to only accept mig wire with diameter of 200mm to maintain its super lightweight.
ACL Welding Supply regularly despatches our products to all states and territories of Australia from our Queensland warehouses. Contact Us with your postcode to receive a competitive freight option to your location.